frequently asked questions
1. Do you take commissions?
Unfortunately, I'm not taking on commissions at this time.
2. How can I be the first to know when new paintings are available?
3. How can I purchase a print or notecards?
All prints are for sale solely through my website. Once you click on the product you are interested in, you can add it to your cart and follow the prompts to the checkout.
4. How can I purchase an original painting?
All originals paintings are listed on my website and are marked "SOLD" if they are no longer available. Please contact me directly for pricing.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship prints internationally. Please note that for international orders, any taxes and duties due upon delivery are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
6. Can I visit your studio in Arlington,Virginia?
If you are local and would like to schedule a visit, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
7. What's your return/exchange policy?
All paintings, prints, and products are final sale. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns regarding your purchase.
For media inquiries, interviews, or collaborations, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.